I am VP of Design at Clearbit. My focus is on shaping and building our Design programs, and shepherding customer experience, product design & development, design strategy, brand, marketing communications, and design systems.
I have a background in interdisciplinary design & development, primarily in human interfaces, digital products, and design systems. Prior to Clearbit, I was a design lead for developer experience (and scaling this for enterprise), the developer platform and tooling, real-time data products, design systems, and [redacted] at Heroku, a Salesforce company.
I am a firm believer that we can solve hard problems and do great things, together.
If you'd like to talk products, design, strategy, systems, teams, investments, or just grab coffee, get in touch by email or LinkedIn.
- Communication, at scale.
- Humanizing data, interfaces, interactions.
- GTM strategies, packaging, and product alignment.
- End-to-end experiences.
- Team-building, team dynamics, organizational growth.
- Informal (and formal) leadership.
- Design Systems and systems design.
- Patterns, blueprints, components.
- Utility-first, performant, atomic CSS.
- APIs, evented architecture, automation, workflows.
- Metrics, monitoring, visualization, alerting.
- Investment opportunities.
I've been incredibly lucky to work with amazing people over the years. If you're curious about what people have had to say about working with me, you can find a few kind words from colleagues past & present on LinkedIn.