i'm a design lead on developer tools and enterprise products at heroku.
i'm a firm believer that we can solve hard problems and do great things, together.
want to talk design, design systems, css, team-building or just grab coffee? get in touch by email, on twitter, or linkedin.
- metrics, data, & visualization
- operational health & visibility
- monitoring & observability
- building teams
- communication at scale
- sweating the design details
- prototypes, html + css + js
- css patterns & components
- heroku (salesforce)
- [redacted], autoscaling, threshold monitoring & alerts, data visualization & interaction, discovery & onboarding
- runscope (now ca technologies)
- http traffic inspector, realtime traffic alerts, api testing & monitoring (notifications, configurable enviroments, editor, dashboard, shareable results), role-based access controls, css patterns & components
- apigee (now google)
- enterprise api management & developer portal ui, api-exchange oneapi ui, app services (baas) management & data explorer ui, api console (http request client)
- apple (still apple)
- int'l documentation & localization
i've been incredibly lucky to work with amazing people over the years.
if you're curious about what people have to say about me, you can find a few recommendations on linkedin.